About "The Art of 21st Century Career Navigation"

Monday, January 17, 2011

Davos Debates 2011 - Your videos



I am delighted to share with you that my answer to the Davos Question "How Can We Drive Inclusive Economic Growth & Prosperity" was included in the Davos Debates 2011 Video of Selected Entrants. Your Lady in Blue (my Answer, Invest in the Feminine Leadership Style) was placed on the cover of the video.

Many thanks to the World Economic Forum for asking a very important question this year. Did you know that 80% of the world currently lives on less than $10 a day? I feel we can work together to drive Innovation & Creativity to create prosperity & jobs around the globe. For more on this topic, please visit my Davos Blog at www.sandrarupp.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment